Monday, August 2, 2010

Good news!!!

We received wonderful news from Dr. Lu today! He has no masses in his brain! I am so happy! I cried when he told me! God is amazing!
And more good news, the report noted his cleft lip but also noted that they did not see any palate involvement! Dr. Lu said it's not 100% certain but more than likely he won't have any issues with his palate! Praise God! It could mean that he could breastfeed and a lot less surgeries!
I am still in amazement right now....
The reported did note that he does still have the heart thickening but otherwise looked good. They also noted the cyst and tumors on his kidney's, but I don't think there was any change. When I see Dr. Schlichter, my ob/gyn, tomorrow, I will ask for a copy of the report so I can see for sure what it says. After he told me that he had no masses in his brain, I was so happy that I blanked out some of what he was saying :oO
All I can say is that God is good and I will continue to rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment