Thursday, February 24, 2011

Surgery Day

Nick's formal lip repair is scheduled for today at 1:00 p.m. We have the OR scheduled for 2 hrs 45 minutes...that's a long time! But he is also getting ear tubes and having another hearing screening done. I am calm and not anxious about anything right now, I am praying I stay that way all the way up until after we get to see him. Joe is a little anxious, he's been having a little bit harder time this time. Last time he was fine but he said it's (the upcoming surgery) has been getting to him for a few days. I think I am more okay with everything because we've kinda been through it before and I know what to expect.
I will update as soon as I can. Please pray for our sweet Nikolas during this time, that his surgery goes well and we have no complications.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thinking of you baby Nick sending you all my good healing thoughts. Hoping the surgery went well and you'll be back home with your beautiful new lip soon!
    Please do update as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete